Translate

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Sam discovered Burger Hut in Gurgaon - 5/5


We all love to party in 5 star's or some fine dine restaurants, but sometimes, you just want to eat good food, only for the sake of good food which has "No frills attached". I discovered one such hole in the wall kind of a place in gurgaon in DLF phase -3 and I am shocked to eat a burger with lettuce, cheese and a great bun from Mrs. Bectors only at 50 -70 bucks (veg / Non Veg). Oh my god, If you see the pictures you will realize what I mean. 

I dint know good things could cost so less. My colleague introduced me to this place and the rest is history. This place also sells chinese, Kathi rolls, wraps and sandwiches all at such an affordable price that you will go gaga over the place. And the food is so hygienically packs, and delivered fresh at such pocket friendly rates that you will simply love it.


Sometimes even the smallest and unexpected food joints surprise you with their goodness in taste and quality of their food. This place was one such discovery for Sam and I loved it


My advise when you are in gurgaon and in the mood for some yumm, affordable burgers, google the place for directions, and the address is below:-

PHONE:0124 3225312, +91 9958292215


ADDRESS: U 6/50, Near Yashwant Deptt Store, DLF Phase 3, Gurgaon


© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/




For the price the Chicken Burger was more than fabulous. With a juicy patty, lettuce, tomato and cheese. Full marks.




For the price even the Veg Burger was also more than fabulous. With a crispy veggie patty, lettuce, tomato and cheese. Full marks, yet again.

1 comment:

  1. Kathiroll is one of my favourites! Yours looks great :) I make it often as i never manage to set paneer properly and get a crumbled one, making it perfect for this! chowringhee kathi roll

    ReplyDelete