Translate

Wednesday 5 November 2014

SAM GOES PIZZA HUNTING TO PAPA JOHN.......DLF CYBER CITY, GURGAON - 3/5


I love dominos, and then I love eagle boys and yet I love Papa John's pizza's.

Tasty to the core, fresh bases, served with great dips and sauces and spicy jalapeno chillies this place has become quite a rage in my house hold. I was introduced to Papa john's in 2008 when I visited their Noida sec 18 atta market outlet, and there has been no looking back. This Pizzeria in is done up simply superbly with colourful pictures of vegetables on the walls and as u enter u feel very good, very alive with the marvellous décor. 

I have been visiting this restaurant for the past couple of years, the menu hasn't changed nor have the superb standards. They have maintained great standards on food, service, cleanliness and everything is just spot on. What you order is really what you get . I love this place in the sense that I know I won't be disappointed. The pizzas are good and so are the starters ,its more than worth a try.

Lunch hours can get a bit crowded, but its worth the wait. Their pizza's taste like a perfect Wood fired pizza, even though they use electric ovens, with more flavour and more aroma, presented in a truly authentic style straight from the land of Tuscany, from the sizzling pizza oven and brought to your table in a joyful celebration. Whenever I crave for a pizza I don't think twice & I head straight to papa johns. I was recently craving for pizza so me and my colleagues headed straight to papa johns for Lunch, so we ordered fresh green salad, papa paneer bits and a Rainbow veggies Pizza......And the rest is history,

The Pizza base is the best in the entire world served with a barbeque and a butter garlic sauce, it is divine. Paneer bits are nice and so are the jalapeneo peppers they serve with the Pizza.

A great sinful and divine pizza experience awaits you at papa johns. Feast your eyes with some divine sinful pics, without adding an inch to your waistline 



© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/























No comments:

Post a Comment