Translate

Friday 6 March 2015

Pudding & Pie - A Cute little bakery in Dwarka, west delhi - 4/5



Its nice that in a hard core residential area like Dwarka, some serious bakeries who understand their stuff are coming up. Some time back I discovered Osher Bakers, and had that added to the Zomato family, and now this cute little bakery is my latest find in Dwarka, and they have some of the most awesome stuff. 

The chocolate truffle cake is by far the best I have tasted in Delhi. A must visit place serving some great cakes, breads, pastries, cookies & pie's. The place is so pink in every way right from their hoarding to the colourful cakes and sugar coated cookies. 

The unique aspect about this bakery are the unique icing designs on the cakes that really intrigued me. I was so blown away with the icing on the pine apple cake and the orange coloured mixed fruit cake. The colourful fruits on top of the fruit cake made it look like a rainbow. 

Sometimes you feel like a small kid in a Zoo, watching the cakes and cookies in fascination as though they are performing some tricks and you are going to cheer at them. I loved the fact that the sugar coated cookies were so colourful and in various geometrical shapes that they just steal your heart. The plain almond cakes, the freshly baked breads and even the plain sponge cakes are so great in taste and quality. I know the pricing of this bakery for a small time newly opened bakery are slightly on the higher side, But I am sure you will agree with me when I say that one doesnt mind paying an extra buck for great quality and great tasting food.

I have taken home the chocolate truffle on 2 family Birthday occasions and trust me, me and my family are more than a big whole satisfied bunch of customers they have. I love you P & P. Keep up the great work,


© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch

No comments:

Post a Comment