Translate

Friday 27 March 2015

Mr. D - Deliciouness Delivered now in GK-2- 4.5/5


I was first introduced to Mr. D while I used to work in GK-1 and we used to order in food from their East of Kailash outlet and I was a big big fan. I recently had the opportunity to visit my cousin who lives in GK-2 and since we landed up unannounced, she asked us to stay back for dinner. 

We were contemplating between ordering a Dominos or from near by outlets, and I decided that we must check out the web and find out where to order from. That's when I found out that Mr. D has opened another outlet in GK-2. I wasuper thrilled. 

I called the mentioned numbers and since we were 8 of us to eat we ordered loads and loads of food. We ordered Chicken Biryani, Farm house Pizza for the kids, Paneer Tikka and Murgh Malai Tikka for the men who wanted to enjoy some drinks before Dinner, Pita pocket Shawarma for me, Pasta and chicken Pepper steak too. 

At one point I thought we had over ordered. But you know when the food is great, yummy and scrumptious you are bound to over eat and finish, because I don't believe in wasting great food.

Mr. D is a very professionally run and a well maintained and organized set up. They have a successful delivery model already based out of East of Kailash and people living around and having their food for more than 2 years can swear by the great food they serve. The credit for the success goes to the dedicated owner who I hear is a catering college graduate himself and he personally looks into every order that goes out of the premises for delivery and ensures everything is in order.

Food is delivered absolutely steaming hot and fresh at your doorstep in a very contemporary, neat packaging that ensures even your pizza's and pasta's are steaming hot as you take your first bite. 

The delivery is pretty quick well within the specified time frame and prices are very pocket friendly. What's even more commendable is that they have maintained consistency in the taste and quality of the food. 

Food is beyond doubt one of the best any home delivery outlet can bring you. Portions are sufficient, and they go the extra mile by running promotional offers in between. Coming down to taste, what can I say beyond doubt some absolutely great food I have had in a long long time home delivered to us. 

© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch

Chicken Biryani


Chicken Biryani was a rockstar, with great flavour of the basmati rice that made my day. My rating 4.5/5




Farm House Pizza




Mix Meat Pizza



Farm house Pizza and Mix Meat Pizza's - You will not believe that the pizza's are not straight from Italy because they are truly Italian in the way the thin crust base, the generous toppings and the world class mozarella is sprinkled on top. The packaging ensures they are piping hot. Pizza's are better than domino's without a doubt. My rating 4.5/5. 


Paneer Tikka 




Murgh Malai Tikka

The Paneer Tikka and the Murgh Malai tikka's were juicy, succulent and oh so creamy. Just too good to explain in words. My rating 4.5/5 again. 

Veg Pita Pocket shawarma
My first time having a Pita Pocket Shawarma, and I was sold. Great bread and an absolute great filling. What a world class Pita pocket. My rating 4/5

Garlic Bread with Cheese
Absolute delight to have some freshly baked Garlic bread with some generous cheese. My rating 4/5

Pasta 
The Veg Pasta in White sauce was super too. Nice veggies and great sausy pasta. My rating 4/5


Double dick Burger

What a heavy duty Burger - The Double Dick, Loaded with cheese, meat balls and sausage inside absolutely deliciously chunky. Loved it My rating 4.5/5


Chicken Pepper steak

The Chicken Pepper steak was impressive beyond words. Perfectly cooked tender Chicken made my day. Loved the sauce on top, really complemented the chicken well. My rating 4/5

Guys! you have to order in from Mr. D and let them deliver deliciousness in your lives. so pick up the phone and order now and taste the deliciousness for yourself.

© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© What Sam says about________ ?

No comments:

Post a Comment