Translate

Sunday 22 March 2015

Sanskriiti - DLF Cyber City - 3/5 - Average Food at high Prices



Sanskriiti is a one stop shop for North Indian, South Indian and Thali's at the DLF Cyber city Food court. I am running out of the number of times me and my colleagues from work have eaten here. This happens to be the usual lunch hangout for all of us. Located very conveniently near my work place, I like the simple, non flashy food that they serve. It is a huge stall at the food court and they not only cater to the dosa, idli vada eating junta, but also to the biryani eating, the Thali eating and Dal makhani Shahi Paneer eating Junta. 

South Indian food happens to be his forte and he does specialize in making the best available idli, dosa, vada sambhar at the food court. his Biryani is decent. But Thali happens to be hottest selling item, and my colleagues also say and I agree with them that his food somehow tastes quite homely. Ok, you may think I am exaggerating. Ok, let me sugar coat this then - Their food tastes like the food our mom's cook when someone is invited over. Its simple home cooked food, yet when mom makes it for parties, its tastier than the usual food. Thats what I can say about their food. 

Dal makhani, Shahi Paneer, mix veg, Dosa and Pulao are hit amongst us office going junta. So is the dosa. What I personally like at this place is the biryani, and malabari paratha and Paneer Chettinaad



However I would still say their food is little above average for the price they offer.

© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© What Sam says about________ ?
© https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout
© www.zomato.com/shambavi







No comments:

Post a Comment