Translate

Thursday 5 March 2015

ROLLMALL HAI BHAI SAB ROLLMALL HAI 4/5,


OMG! I think I might have fallen in love with this place. I had seen great some great and some not so great reviews by fellow foodies on Zomato, so I specially visited def Col yesterday to see this place for myself. What a cute entrance with rolling pins or Belan's as we all know on them and the wall on the right of the entrance has the huge Menu board with all items. 
They are a self service establishment and they have an order counter on the GF and the seating space is in the basement. The seating space is rather small and I found taking the food away quite convenient. 

The order taker very courteously took my order. Even though the menu is full of quite intersting and colorful options I ordered myself the mutton keema pao and a paisa vasool paneer roll. It was interesting to know that they offer a lot of breads for the roll. Since my fellow foodies had written a lot about the ulte tawe ka parantha so I ordered the roll with that. It took about 10 minutes for the order to get ready and I walked out with my order. 

Since Rollmall and speedy chow is owned by the same promoter (since they always cross sell each other by putting brochures of each other in the take away order), I was happy to note the meticulous way the food was packed with some pyaz and some green mint chutney and some small potato flakes. 

I started with the Roll, the roll is so true to its name - completely paisa vasool for 100 bucks. Good amount of filling and huge, it just fills you instantly. But the ulte tawe ka paratha as the bread for the roll, didnt seem that exciting. The keema pao was simply fab. The mutton keema cooked to perfection and so delicate, so subtle flavor of spices. 2 thumbs up! 

All in all I found this place complete value for money, with great service and I would neither hesitate no think twice before giving this place a rating of 4. Guys you have earned it!

© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
















No comments:

Post a Comment