Translate

Monday 22 December 2014

Chai Pakoda's on the Highway - Hotel Maya, Una Himachal Pradesh


I am a Travel freak. I love to take my car, head out and travel to any place I can in whatever limited time I have on this earth. No, I am not dying, ,but I am a sucker for roadtrips, and any long weekend I get I head out and travel where ever I can in and around Delhi.

This winter I was on a road trip to Himachal and in a week I covered Palampur, Dharamshala, Mcleodgunj, Dharamkot, and Kandi. And since it was December and it was freezing cold in Himachal, what better way to enjoy the awesome weather than sitting and enjoying some nice hot tea and Pakoda's.

Winter is the perfect time to have some Chai and hot Sizzling Paneer Pakoda's. While on my way to Palampur, just as you cross the Punjab Border, you enter Himachal with a Place called Una. So there we were and decided to stop for some tea and enjoyed some Chai and Pakoda's. I had these at Hotel Maya Deluxe, Una, Himachal Pardesh.

The place is on the right just as you enter Una. Its not on the main road, just in a small lane off the main road. Has a very teeny tiny parking so you might find it difficult to park sometimes.  The place is sort of a multi cuisine kinds, with the usual Dal Makhani Shahi Paneer and Chowmein - Showmein etc etc. Nothing unusual or nothing fancy. Staff is the usual sweet Himachali kinds. 

So we ordered Some Chai and Paneer Pakoda's. They arrived swiftly in no time, and were pretty crisp and great creamy Paneer Pakoda's. 

This is one place I will recommend while u head out on the highway. Do take some time, stop by and enjoy some tea time gup shup over some nice crisp creamy Pakoda's


© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/






No comments:

Post a Comment