Translate

Thursday 11 December 2014

Sam loves Chaayos - Coz I really love my Cuppa Tea - 4/5


Really one of the best valued and quality chai café's around town. Since the grand opening of the place I have been coming here a couple of times a month. It was tasty in the beginning and as the months went by their chai and food actually tasted better! You can see the improvements and that they really invested in this place. You want to see this in a restaurant, because you know the owners are passionate about their café. It's nice to see them transforming from a normal café to something better, and the SERVICE IS EXCELLENT!! every single time. 

The place is cozy, colourful, young and vibrant So this place is just perfect. Such a cute place! It is a step up from other Cafes I have been to in this style. 5 stars for all their tea varieties, Every tea I tried so far has been flavorful. Whatever you have It's the best!! The food is AWESOME too, be it sandwiches, the vada pao, whatever you may have, it impresses you every single time. 

Came here today as I was looking for a cafe space to work in and always looking out for great meeting spaces to bring clients to. After climbing the stairs of the Galleria market, it feels like one of those comfy lofts with great seating, well lit and clean. We started with the greatly refreshing Kangra Tea and the awesomely tasting adrak, tulsi, saunf tea. Oh my God, I have loved the adrak tulsi every time I have had it, and my colleagues loved the Kangda tea and the mint and lemon green tea. 

We started with the Keema Pao and the hungcurd and corn sandwich, which were lip smacking and so far the best I have had in Delhi for sure. The sandwich dips that were served were truly unique in taste and flavour and made us more hungry so we ordered ourselves some the Sicilian chicken sandwich and some grilled green Chicken sandwich, Ah! soooo good, that we forgot about the meeting and began hogging. 

We topped our great chai time meeting with the most mesmerizing Brownie, I have ever had. 

Overall, great place and definitely will be coming back using this as a great meeting spot for work, meeting friends and family!

© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/






























No comments:

Post a Comment