Translate

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Review : Dunkin's Naughty Lucy Burger - 3.5/5


Well after Dunkin's Tough Guy series wooed Delhi, Dunkin launched the Naughty Lucy series in both Veg and Non veg. I was at Cyber hub and excited about trying a burger with a patty that has Cheese oozing out after the first bite. 

They marketed and promoted it really well, with huge banners and ads on FM and the papers, so we were excited to see if they will live up to the hype they created. The pictures looked tempting and finger-licking good and I was really intrigued to find out would this series do justice to the money spent like the Tough guy series of Dunkin, which by the way is a blockbuster and Sam says a must try. 

Well, being a Dominos chesee burst fan, I knew this one was for me. So me and my friend went to Dunkin and picked one burger each today at the cyber hub outlet. The server was extra sweet and recommended we pick munchkins too to complement our burgers. So I picked the Naughty Lucy Chicken and my friend picked the Naughty Lucy Veg. 

Our Verdict.........

> Naughty Lucy Chicken - The bun could be better, even though its not bad. The patty is chunky with lettuce red pepper, yellow pepper, onions and Tomatoes. with the Ist bite I did not feel it, but with the second one, I was drooling and felt I died and went straight to heaven. At the cost of about 200/- bucks this lady is a rockstar and a winner. A must have for a non vegetarian. My rating 3.5/5, only the bun could be better, but the patty is cheezy as hell, and I loved every bite.

> Naughty Lucy Veg - A let down. The patty was soggy, not sure if it wasnt fried properly but post the Ist two bites the bun and the patty started becoming soggy and disintegrated. It did taste good, but killedd our mojo of having a burger that costed 150/- bucks. My rating 2.5/5. Also, the bun could be better. 


© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/

























2 comments: