Translate

Thursday 11 December 2014

Sam's only favorite Cafe Delhi heights is at Cross point mall Gurgaoan - 4/5

This happens to be my only Favourite cafe Delhi Heights in Delhi. I had always visited the outlet in ambience, but I was at cross point for a late lunch last Sunday and thankfully we got a place to sit as soon as we entered, and we decided to treat ourselves with the items that sounded interesting. The ambience is great, and yes they play awesome music. Service is flawless and Portions are OMG! really really really huge. This is what we ordered.

Bunta soda & strawberry soda – Both are Rock stars. Plain simple “no frills attached” brilliant soda

Jalapeno cheese poppers – Awesome, the dip was great and the poppers were nice and crisp, must have.
Chips and dip – loved the nachos with sour cream, salsa and guacamole dip

Chicken Nachos - Perfect cheesy, meaty Nachos, I couldnt ask for more, the sour cream, salsa, and the guacamole dips were perfect

Veg risotto – The cheesy top with garlic bread, made the eye appeal of the great dish, and I loved it 

Tenderloin steak with potato mash and veggies – the medium rare steak was grilled to perfection and the gravy made it so awesome, the mash just accentuated the steak to the next level. A must have at CDH

Juicy Lucy Burger – And there she came, the juicy, the lucy, she was on my list of must have burgers from a really long time, and I experienced the awesomeness. A great juicy mutton cutlet with a cheesy centre, makes you mad with passion for this juicy big lady of a burger. Abig cone of awesome wedges with the burger makes it a complete meal. Lucy you are the best. I never have and probably never will have a better burger than you. 
Penne Arabiatta – the usual Penne in red sauce

Chicken Penne in white sauce – Was decent too, but post the juicy lucy, I was not in mood for anything else
All in all a very contemporary, modern place which makes your meal a fantastic experience. We had fun, and we left more than full and satisfied :) I wish they could send a crane to lift me

© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/

































No comments:

Post a Comment