Translate

Sunday 21 December 2014

NANDO'S - INVADES GURGAON - 4/5


Well folks just had a filling Dinner at Nandos today. My love affair with Nando's began in 2010 when I first tasted the Nandos chicken in Malaysia and singapore. 

And I was excited when I first tried the Nando's chicken at Promenade Mall in Delhi last year. And I finally had another filling meal tonight at Cyber hub, across my office.

The ambience is the usual Nandos ambience, just that it should have a little more sitting considering the number of people that flock to eat here. my tip is that if you are visiting for dinner have an early dinner or if your visiting on a sunday afternoon, do have an early lunch may be by 12.30-1pm, since seating could be tricky post that. 

Since they serve your order fresh, be prepared to wait for about 15-20mins, till your food arrives. My tip is order a beer or a mocktail in the mentime. They do have a selection of peri peri sauces to go with your chicken depending of your spice appetite (mild, hot and extra hot, you could also try garlic peri peri, or herb peri peri), I always order half chicken which is sufficient for 1 person with a decent appetite (or may be two girls with a snacky appetite...seriously). 

You can also order sides like a 3 bean salad, corn on the cob, coleslaw, grilled vegetables or potato wedges. My suuggestion is just go with the wedges they are yumm. I also tried the Portuguese Chicken Liver Roll tonight along with peri peri sauce and Chocolate crunch roll for dessert. 

Service is decently prompt, and the serving staff is quite sweet and courteous. Even though I make my version of peri peri chicken with Nandos sauces that are available to buy from the restaurnt, I would still like to come back again and have some professionally made peri peri

Author - Shambavi Ganju Katoch
© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/






































No comments:

Post a Comment