Translate

Thursday 15 January 2015

Aniq - One of my favorite places to party 4/5



Located centrally in the GK – 1 N block market this place has one of the awesomest ambiances I have seen in a long time. I am a fan of Dao and love their Thai Food so I was certain that Aniq would not fail to impress me. And I am super glad that this place not only met my expectations but exceeded it.

The ambiance is beautiful with dim lights, candle light, beautiful fixtures on the walls and even an open air terrace dining space with a humongous bar counter. If one is in the mood to sit outdoors and sip some wine while enjoying some great food, then the roof top of Aniq is the perfect place to be. The menu of Aniq needs no introduction. If you have loved Dao, you will love their food too. Authentic Thai creations of their Thai Chef leave you gasping for more. The menu spoils you with choice and let me tell you they have the most amazing dimsums that any restaurant in Delhi can have. I strongly recommend the Spicy chicken and the Prawn and Chives Dimsums.

The food is simply spectacular. Love the beautifully presented dishes and the awesome cocktail menu as well. The cocktails esp the watermelon Kimono is superb and refreshing as hell. Love the fact that they use authentic Thai ingredients in the food and have not altered or indianized their dishes. Service is decent too and the place is a complete party package and tops my charts of party places in Delhi, love the music and the very feel of the place.

Coming down to Food, this is what I had


  • Watermelon Kimono - A fantastic drink with vodka, watermelon and Cranberry. A very girly drink, I loved it. I am a cosmopolitan fan so I absolutely adored this one. My rating 4/5
  • Salmon Uramaki - They do Sushi really well. And you have got to taste it to believe it. The only other place in Delhi I loved Sushi. This one is a rockstar. The Chef's have done a helluva job. My rating 5/5
  • Som Tam Salad - I make Som Tam at home all the time and look for any opportunity I get to eat Som Tam. I loved this one at Aniq too, my Rating 4.5/5
  • Thai Green Curry and Rice - Nice subtle mildly flavoured curry that is a must have at Aniq. My rating 4/5
  • Fish in Penang Curry - Superb sofy and mushy fish in a great Thai red curry which tasted brilliant with plain rice. A must have. My rating 4/5
  • Lamb in Chilli Sauce with Bamee Kee Mao - Fab Lamb which tasted great with these Thai noodles. Loved the lamb chilli way too much. My rating 4/5




















No comments:

Post a Comment