Translate

Monday 13 July 2015

Kebab Gali Vasant square Mall, Vasant Kunj - 3.5/5



I am a fan of no frills attached good food and that’s just what Kebab Gali gave me, a great lip smacking no frills attached food.

I was at my sisters place in Vasant Kunj and since we landed uninvited she suggested we stay for dinner and she ordered in from Kebab Gali. She said she has dined in this place in the Vasant Square mall and always enjoyed eating whatever it was that they ordered.

I thought it might just be a run of the mill kind of a place, but was pleasantly surprised, that I was wrong. The place surpassed and exceeded my expectations. The order arrived well within the promised time frame and in neat packaging. What I liked was that gravy items were double covered with Clean film so that they do not leak. When the table was laid down beautifully with a galore of Kebab’s and gravies I felt as though I was at an Iftar party enjoying some juicy tikka’s and Kebab’s.

I realized that the portions were pretty sufficient and the dishes priced really well. We started with the Kebab’s, my sister had ordered an assortment of veg and non veg Kebab’s and I must Complement that that their Dahi ke kebab’s really stood out. The veg galauti and the mutton Galauti were juicy and fabulous and the mutton seekh and chicken tikka melted in my mouth. The Chicken Shawarma was average, they can improve it may be by putting more veggies in the middle.

We also enjoyed the Naan with the Dahi Chicken and the Mutton Nihari. The Mutton Nihari was exceptional and the aromatic Chicken Biryani really lifted our Spirits. 

For dessert she had ordered some lip-smacking Shahi Tukda and hot Gulab Jamuns. 

I am so so happy my sister ordered the meal from Kebab Gali. I have decided that next time I visit Vasant Kunj, I will not wait for a home delivery, I will jump and visit the outlet.


Guys, I strongly recommend you try Kebab Gali, a place where you can savor some great Kebabs and some nice Biryani. 

© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© What Sam says about________ ?
© https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout
© www.zomato.com/shambavi






















No comments:

Post a Comment