Translate

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Salad Days - Super Salads - 4.5/5


I recently confessed my newly started love affair with Salad's, ever since my blood report raised an alarm. Salad days are here again and are here  to stay, let me confess that I have fallen utterly, madly and deeply in love with them. The proportion of Salad delivery places is increasing in the city as we speak, due to one simple fact that can simply not be ignored that the younger generation is moving away from the Samosa’s and the bread Pakoda’s or the tikki and cholley Bhaturey and moving to healthier options like Salad’s or Smoothies or such low cal healthy food options.


I had been hearing a lot about this new entrant Salad days on social Media and Zomato so decided to give them a try. Having already tried FRSH.com and Raw leaf, I wanted to try something new, so  I opened www.saladdays.co and 3 of us ordered a Chicken Ceaser Salad, Couscous Veggies Salad, Roasted Chicken Salad and a detox juice (Apple – cucumber – Celery - Spinach). I must complement them on the design of the website – Pretty contemporary and very user friendly. You can even choose the delivery time slot that you wish your food to be delivered to you. I paid for the meal on the payment gateway and there it was my order well within the time frame specified.

Salad days offers a great selection of gourmet salads at your doorstep. I loved the variety of Gourmet Salads on offer. Truly unique and very different from similar places.

The packaging was very neat and tidy with a personalised post card and dressing s packed separately with the respective salads. The Chicken Ceaser Salad and the Roast Chicken Salad’s were super and the low cal dressing was fantastic. Also the toasted bread with the salad was a nice touch. The Veg Couscous Salad was a show stopper, truly unlike what I have had in India before. Loved it. The juice was refreshing and the feeling of having a nice detox vegetable juice was out of this world.

I strongly recommend you try Salad days, you will love them.

© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© What Sam says about________ ?
© https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout
© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© www.zomato.com/shambavi

















No comments:

Post a Comment