Translate

Saturday 25 July 2015

Stage - 5- SAM IN JODHPUR HAVING MISHRILAL KI LASSI


Mishrilal Lassi wala is a very famous Land mark in Jodhpur. Located in Old Jodhpur, near the clock tower this place is not only frequented by the local’s but also foreigners and Indian tourists. Established in 1927 this place is famous and popular amongst people of all age groups. 

If you are travelling to Jodhpur your trip is incomplete without a visit to this legendary shop. From Lassi to Sohan halwa to namkeen to kachaudi’s to Mirchi vada’s this place has it all. I was in jodhpur this winter and visited the famous lassi wala. I simply loved the Lassi with Malai (cream) on top. So sinful yet lipsmacking. And I could not leave without tasting the Kachaudi and Mirchi vada. Oh my my, What amazing kachaudi and mirchi vaada, truly one of the best I have ever had.


I had read the stories about Mishri lal on trip advisor & lonely planet, & I could certainly not miss Mishrilal. There's a famous omlette wala also close by who serves 100+ varieties of egg dishes who deserves a visit too.

Sam’s recommendation whenever you are in Jodhpur, 
Mishri lal must definitely be in your things to do list in Jodhpur


© Follow Sam on Instagram - Search for sgkatoch
© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© What Sam says about________ ?
© https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout
© www.zomato.com/shambavi
















No comments:

Post a Comment