Translate

Monday 25 August 2014

Sam hits Pirates of Grill - 3.5/5


Oh Wow! Need I say more about this place? No, I don't think so, even though, most of you might call them copy cats that they copied a concept pioneered by the legendary chain Barbeque nation in India, but they aren't bad at all, I say. 

Located at the Lobby level this place has a gala ambiene and way too big a seating space, large enough to hold a banquet. The Staff is sweet, the decor is contemporary, the starters are served hot, even though the menu bears a slight resemblance to its arch competitor - Barbeque nation. I love cosmopolitan and mojito so I took the liberty of ordering myself that. 

While serving the starters, I couldnt help but notice the chefs going on the tables and carrying large Churassia type / sword like skewers that I have only seen at Wild fire at the Crown Plaza, and I must add I found it pretty impressive. Starters had a great combination of meat, chicken, fish and Prawn items, all, fesh and great in taste. 

The worst part about eating in places like these is that main course gets a royal ignore, you are so full after the starters that you dont even bother to take a sneak peak at the mains. Nevertheless, I still as a foodie, just try to taste everything available, and yes mains and desserts were world class as well. And the bill doesnt pinch ones pocket. 

Well, a good option, if your planning to throw a party, or treat your colleagues over a promotion.


© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© What Sam says about________ ?
© https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout
© www.zomato.com/shambavi
















No comments:

Post a Comment