Translate

Sunday 3 August 2014

Episode - 3- Chick Chocolate - Where to Eat in Mussourie with Sam

The place is called chick chocolate, oh yes, that’s what its called. My guess is that chicks and chocolates are almost synonymous since chicks love chocolates and may be that’s why chocolates might love chicks. The place is very prominently located in Mall road and is any visitors delight. 
Post an awesome dinner at Kalsang, we wanted to do our taste buds some justice so we decided to raid Chik chocolate for some desserts. Chik chocolate is a very warm, welcoming, young, vibrant and colourful cafe and bakery situated on Mall road opposite Baskin robbins, and by far its one of the best bakeries I have encountered so far.
As soon as I entered I loved the awesome display of desserts on the show windows and loved to see people enjoying pizza's and pasta's. Even though I was full, and we had all left space only for a dessert. 
Man what a fantastic array of desserts this place has. My only regret is I could not taste other things that I saw people having and let me tell you rarely have I seen such an involvement of the eater with his plate that I saw here. People were almost in an intimate love affair with their plates and that me sad, that I could only save place for dessert. And after such struggle post I saw such awesome looking desserts, I ordered a Bannoffee pie, an apple pie and a cheese cake.

Ø Bannoffee Pie – nailed me. And I was silent all through, in the pleasure of having the most amazing dessert I have ever had. The owner told me that they make the caramel toffee for the pie right from scratch hence the freshness and softness in taste. It was a delight, a peak of gastronomical pleasure. That’s the most refined way I can describe it though, if you know what I mean. This is a must have at chick chocolate



Ø Apple pie- My sister had an apple pie, she liked it. I did have a bite, even though I am not a apple pie fan. It was nice.



Ø cheese cake – It was so so fresh and so so nice, that I melted in its cheeziness (no pun intended). A fantastic, soft and fresh cheese cake one can ever have.



Stay tuned for a perfect 5 star fine dining experience for Episode – 3 for Tomorrow at Emily’s @ Rokeby Manor a 19 th Century British Bunglow, now transformed into a luxurious hotel. Stay tuned.
































No comments:

Post a Comment