Translate

Thursday 7 August 2014

Sam says Baba Nagpal Corner has the best Cholle Bhature in Delhi



Phew! Finally, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie reporting from Baba Nagpal corner Lajpat Nagar Saab, Jawaano ne Baba Nagpal pe Sam ka Jhanda phehraa diya hai. This is the moment - friends, Romans and countrymen that I had been waiting for, the moment that wil go down in history as the Day I encountered my greatest triumph, post the past few months I spent envying most of my foodie friends and today I again managed to taste one of the best made Cholla Bhatura's in saadi Delhi.

Well! the place is located in Lajpat Nagar and may not seem to be one of the most hygienic of places, yet your taste buds are up for a surprise

Without much a do, I was determined that the Lunch today had to be at Baba ji's. And Baba ji di Mehar hai that I was not disappointed in terms of taste, in terms of texture or in terms of Flavor. Everything was simply, absolutely n utterly great. I know it is generally a breakfast item but today after the hype created by our fellow Foodies, without missing a heart beat I was determined to conquer Baba ji's Fort and win myself the Cholley Bhature Treat.

As the Baba ji da Parshaada - The plate of Cholley Bhatoorey arrived, I was so mesmerized by the greatest Punjabi Food ever made by the hands of Babaji - The greatest Punjabi. I so wish he would share the recipe of Cholley, coz I loved them so so much.

The Cholley were nicely spiced, with great flavour, absolutely spot on and the Bhatura's were hot, fluffy and filling. After the hearty meal for a meagre 50 bucks I can definitely start canvassing for Baba ji's party in the next elections. Baba ji Zindabaad. So guys, there may be a Roshan di Kulfi or Sitaram or Kamla Nagar Ke Cholley bhature, yet these ones dont fail to impress me either. Enjoy 



© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/
© What Sam says about________ ?
© https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout
© www.zomato.com/shambavi





The above pic was taken by me at the next visit with pyaz on the cholle :)



No comments:

Post a Comment