Translate

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Sam@Puran Singh Ka Dabha; Ambala Cantt, Haryana - 2/5


I am Sam, Sam I am and I was at Puran Singh Da Dhaba, Ambala Cantt last evening. The place was legendary, with Rocky and Mayur from HOMP, Vinod Dua and who all recommending the place, but I guess the days of glory are far from over, and OMG! the food yesterday was not even 1% of what I had eaten the last time 2 years ago :( 



The place is just like your regular road side Dhaba so ambiance is of no significance, neither is service. The servers are quite unpolished and unprofessional but you cannot blame them, its not a 5 star establishment that they work for. They have both A.c and non a.c area's where one can sit, and very strangely the place is crowded every time at almost every hour of every day. 

Menu is very limited with the usual dhaba choices and nothing out of the ordinary, even though the place is quite a legand. I ordered a butter Chicken and a keema mutton Curry with some Roti. Order arrived pretty swiftly but the portion sizes have shrunk. 

Butter Chicken was very average with no taste of butter and Keema Mutton was tasteless. I felt robbed because at half the price 2 years ago I had eaten much better food in the same place.  


The hygiene stands are also going down from bad to worse. 


Service is well.... like any dhaba would have.



On taste my rating :( A thumbs down - 2/5


On service - 2/5


Ambiance - 2/5


Total value for money - 2/5


© http://whatsamsaysabout.blogspot.in/

© What Sam says about________ ?
© https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout
© www.zomato.com/shambavi




































No comments:

Post a Comment