Translate

Friday 29 August 2014

Oh! Calcutta, Cyber Hub - Sam says - Khub Bhalo :) - 3/5


Khub Bhalo (very good) and মহান খাদ্য (means great food in bengali). Well I could sum up my food experience at OMG Oh Calcutta in only these two words. I am a freak for great food, and this place offers just that. But trust me, another place called Hi Kolkata in Dwarka is better.



I have absolutely no words to describe the awesome Lunch Buffet I had at Oh! Calcutta in Cyber Hub few days back.

I was thrilled when they opened their doors closer to my place of work at DLF Cyber Hub and I was fishing for a opportunity to go and eat. And yes well, it was april and most of us had got hikes and promotions so one colleague wanted to treat us for her promotion and hike and she took us to Oh! Calcutta.

Well, Lunches can be really a busy busy affair when dining in cyber hub in weekdays, but nonetheless we were lucky to find seating and we grabbed a few chairs and without any second thoughts stormed at the buffet. Ambiance is cute and the buffet is quite a gala affair. 

Man! this buffet has something for every body. An a la carte must have is aaloo posto with luchi, my all time simple & favorite items. I can say without a doubt that this place has দিল্লি সেরা বাংলা খাবার (best bangla food in delhi/Ncr)

This is what we had: - 

>Luchi and Shorshe Maach - Well, mustard fish with Luchi happens to be my hot favourite, even though I would have preferred kosha mansho, nonetheless the fish was good
> Prawns and Butter Chicken - well even though butter chicken is not bengali, the one at the buffet was quite nice
> Salad Bar - was super
> Veggie items were Bhindi Bhaja, Dal and kundroo aaloo, which were decent
> Dessert was Roshogulla, malpua, ice cream and Payesh. Payesh / Kheer was the best I ever had. The added Palm sugar or may be they add jaggery really makes it a rockstar.

A nice place to visit with friends and family




















No comments:

Post a Comment