Translate

Sunday 3 August 2014

Sam eating healthy @ Pita Pit



Living true to its punchline "Eating healthy, thinking fresh" the international Chain Pita Pit has arrived with a bang. With 2 of its successful stores in Delhi/NCR I discovered a new store recently in the M block Market in GK-1 recently. Its a fact that the Healthy eating out junta is mushrooming as we speak and people today are really conscious of not adding a single millimetre on their waistline. People today watch what they eat. Even though I cant say that about myself but I do catch myself on a subway counter grabbing a salad or a sub. And lets face it, you and me, we have all fallen out of love with our good old pal - Subway, and its about time we moved to greener pastures. So Pita pit happens to be my new found love. And let me be candid enough and say they have better and more variety than Subway. Watch out subway, you have stiff competition. Pita pits got wheat pitas, normal pita's, toasties, salads, beverages, sides, fresh juices and desserts too. They are here to stay people. And with premium spreads and dressings wiith the salads and pita's they make the meal even more worth while.

While shopping in GK last week, me and my girl friends discovered the bright colourful signage in the middle of this busy shopoholic market and decided to refuel our tums before we got back to shopping. As I entered this outlet, I was greeted to this awesome fresh green ambiance that I knew I was definitely in the right place. The layout and design deserves a special mention and is superbly done keeping in mind Pita Pit's international Image. Guys who ever has done your interiors, Kudo's to them for adding fresh bamboo plants and money plants they add freshness and an earthen feel to this already awesome place. 
The service staff is sweet and take care they recommend while you order, and the service is pretty quick even during lunch hours. So this is what our guilt free hog was all about.

Chicken Ceaser Pita - This was a whole wheat pita for the diet conscious and had smoked chicken and bacon and was served with awesome array of premium sauces like barbecue, mint, thousand island, sweet chilli, salsa. This Pita was absolutely fantastic and simply made my day

Chicken Crave Pita - This had smoked chicken and chicken Ham and was huge and juicy and simply delicious. Made me crave for another one

Chicken Seekh kebab Pita - This tasted superb with the mint sauce, and sam recommends this one

Chicken Pepperoni Pita - Super duper delicious. A must have. I have loved my pepperoni on pizza, and I love pepperroni even more in this pita. A Rockstar of a pita. must have at Pita pit.

Fresh Paneer Pita - This was great too, and tasted super yum with the salsa for some funny reason. I loved it, thats all. 

Chicken Ham salad - Loved the smoked chicken ham in my salad. Just added an awesome smoky flavour to my salad. Guys!! One super salad it was.

Cold Coffee- Mr. Ronald Mc Donald you have competition mister. This coffee is by far better than yours.

Tiramisu - Indulgent, but delicious

Carrot Bran Muffin - My favourite. Something you all must grab at the end of this healthy meal. So soft, and the carrot flavoured muffin can compete with the best in the city. 

Guys, you ought to visit Pita pit, and you'd know what you had been missing. 
Dont wait to check out my Face book blog called What Sam says about_____? The link is https://www.facebook.com/whatsamsaysabout, go on FB and like the page.
































No comments:

Post a Comment