Translate

Sunday 3 August 2014

Asian Haus - Asian Food Delivery Experts


They specialize only in Delivery of Pan asian cuisine in Delhi / NCR. And their sales pitch is that they use minimal artificial flavours, oils, sugars as used in the traditional asian cooking hence promoting healthy living. Well, works for me, because I try so hard to be on a diet practically every day of the year, whether I succeed or not, thats another story. Their target segment primarily happens to be corporates and they deliver meal boxes and one has the option to customize the meal one wants. You can choose from the starter, to the mains and the sides too. The menu ranges from interesting items whether its Thai like the Green curry or the red curry to Khao suey to Pad thai and interesting Cantonese and Singaporean specialities.

So here we were this week wanting to order lunch for our team at work and I googled for asian delivery chains, and I came across Asian haus. I called their number and my order was very professionally taken and I received an SMS with my bill amount. How organized I thought. Even though this was a bulk order, the order was received within the promised time frame packed meticulously with chop sticks and accompaniment sauces. We had ordered for about 15 people and the costing came to about 370/- per head. Not bad, I thought.

The food was hot and fresh and every item was super in taste and presentation. I strongly recommend them. Now going to what we had:-

Ø Oriental Greens with roasted Garlic – Amazing greens with baby corn, beans, mushrooms, broccoli, spring onions. Spot on on taste and mild in flavour

Ø Noodles and fried rice – with hardly any oil. Thank god they were not the run of the mill oily chowmein and fried rice.

Ø Salt and pepper Vegetables – non- oily, non greasy, superbly done veggies

Ø Cantonese Chilli Chicken – Oh Wow! Nice, mild semi gravy great tasting chicken

Ø Murtabak – A starter item, which was primarily like a vegetable roll, great in flavour. Loved it

Ø Thai Veg curry – Great in taste and flavour, possibly the best thai curry in Delhi that I have had.























No comments:

Post a Comment